"Honor the truth, a new challenge"
Continue to challenge the prior field constantly and create new functions while observing conventional technology.
We will continue to strive to thoroughly challenge ourselves by overcoming existing concepts such as delivery date, quality, price and new product development that customers expect from our technologies and services.
And we will carry out the responsibility "to continue to be a member contributing to the evolution of society and science".
"Creation of Multifunctional Membranes"
We will manufacture multifunctional films such as "adhesion and gas barrier properties, thermoplastic and thermosetting, electrical conductivity, heat conduction, heat dissipation and water activity" with the coating as the axis.
In 1979, KGK started production of adhesive tape and adhesion processing as a raw work.
We have continued manufacturing and research and development with household electrical insulation, automobile interior use, building materials, electronic equipment and medical use.
Today we are developing high adhesive tapes and organic glass sheets based on polymer blend design and multilayered technology.
Moreover, we are challenging technologies that are soft and hard and difficult to remove and re-adhere.
- Company Name
- KGK Chemical Corporation.
- Business contents
- 1. Manufacture of multifunctional film
2. Manufacture of viscous adhesive tape
3. Punching materials such as plastic film
- Board Member President & CEO
- SHOKICHI HAMANO
- 50 million yen
- MUFG Bank Shiki Ekimae Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation(SMBC) Tokorozawa Branch
Resona Bank Tokorozawa Branch
The Towa Bank Tsuruse Branch
Japan Policy Finance Corporation Saitama branch
Head office / Factory
- 940 Minaminagai Tokorozawa City Saitama pref 3590011 Japan
- +81 4-2944-5151
- +81 4-2944-1396
- By Car: 5 minutes from "Kanetsu Expressway Tokorozawa IC"
Tobu Tojo Line (Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line): 10 minutes by taxi from Mizuhodai Station West Exit
JR Musashino Line: 15 minutes by taxi from "Higashitokorozawa Station"
- 1280 Okamoto Tomioka City Gunma pref 370-2321 Japan
- +81 274-70-2611
- +81 274-70-2612
- By Car: 5 minutes from "Joshinetsu Expressway Tomioka IC"
Joshin Railway : 15 minutes by taxi from "Zhousu Tomioka station"
- 2nd Fukushima Bldg 4F A2-31-14 Northeast Niiza city Saitama Pref 3520001 Japan
- +81 48-485-2550
- +81 48-485-2551
- By Car: 15 minutes from "Kanetsu Expressway Tokorozawa IC"
By Car: 20 minutes from "TOKYO Gaikan Expressway Wako IC"
Tobu Tojo Line (Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line): 1 minute on foot from "Shiki Station South Exit"
- October 1979
- We started processing adhesive tapes with 3 members in total.
- May 1980
- Start production of adhesive tape.
- August 1994
- Introduced clean room, comma, gravure air float type coater machine.
- May 2001
- Tomioka factory completed.
- August 2006
- Acquired ISO 9001 quality management system.
- October 2007
- Expansion of clean room building.
- April 2008
- Received the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology award.
- April 2010
- Acquired environmental management system Eco Action 21.
- November 2017
- Tomioka factory additional land acquisition, building new building.
- January 2018
- The Tokorozawa office and the Osaka branch are consolidated in the Shiki sales branch.